Starting a Job Search as a Generous Mind

Today starts our job search in earnest. We have spent months praying and processing what God might want us to do after leading GMI. But most of that processing has been among a small group of people that God brought to us during our sabbatical.

Today, we get to open that process up generously. So after all of Mindy and my discussions, we have created a web site to allow you to hear from our heart and connect with our passion. On this page there are links to my various social media, an introduction letter, an infographic, his CV, and a Program & Product Inventory.

My hope in this job search is that I can be a Generous Mind by sharing what I have learned, how I have grown and the passion I have at the intersection of innovation, ideation and integration.

This generosity is not only to get a job. There is more to it than that. We want our journey to instigate, inspire and inform you as you are on your own journey. So whether you have any thoughts about my future career or not, take a moment to see how God has moved in our lives and ask God to use it to bless you in your journey.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a beautiful infographic, dear John!
The passion for envisioning and designing solutions that create impact is so inspirational! May your "data" that you gather during the visioning processes become deeply valuable in mapping out the future contexts in which the initiatives are going to be happening.