Are you a Generous Mind?

Are you a Generous Mind? If you are intrigued by the idea, this is a place to explore what it means to you. Our blog focuses on helping you to learn what it means to be generous with what you know. You will find helpful tips and encouraging examples that will inspire you to release your ideas to the world! Find out more at www.generousmind.com.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A Prayer For Authors

I recently shared this prayer on a facebook cause focused on raising funds for an author to go to the upcoming Littworld conference in Kenya. I hope it blesses you.


Dear God,

I pray for those who have bravely taken up the challenge to share what you have put on their hearts.

I pray that their families would understand the need for quiet times to work.

I pray that they would remember those moments of inspiration when they are caught up in the dry times.

I pray that they would have courage to write what your Spirit puts on their hearts; even when it means hardship.

I pray that You would give them humor, wit, wisdom and creativity as they write.

Most of all help them to see that each word they write is a chance to give You glory for the gift you have given them.

AMEN

No comments: