A Prayer For Authors

I recently shared this prayer on a facebook cause focused on raising funds for an author to go to the upcoming Littworld conference in Kenya. I hope it blesses you.


Dear God,

I pray for those who have bravely taken up the challenge to share what you have put on their hearts.

I pray that their families would understand the need for quiet times to work.

I pray that they would remember those moments of inspiration when they are caught up in the dry times.

I pray that they would have courage to write what your Spirit puts on their hearts; even when it means hardship.

I pray that You would give them humor, wit, wisdom and creativity as they write.

Most of all help them to see that each word they write is a chance to give You glory for the gift you have given them.

AMEN

Comments